Zuni Corn Set by T E Bowekaty
- Zuni Inlaid Corn Necklace and Earring Set by Tracy and Eugene Bowekaty.
Links are in the shape of ears of corn made from Turquoise, Spiny Oyster Shell, and Mother of Pearl with dotted inlay set into sterling silver.
- Necklace is adjustable from 16" - 22" and measures 1" wide.
- The set has two pairs of earrings : Turquoise Large - 1" x 0.75". Purple Spiny Oyster Shell Small - 0.75" x 0.5". Sterling earring backs included (not shown).
- Necklace marked "T E Bowekaty." Large and small earrings marked "TEB Z" for Tracey and Eugene Bowekaty.
Complements this bracelet : Zuni Corn Bracelet by Bev Etsate
- Sold as a set or individually.
- Made in the 1960s - 1970s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!