Turquoise Egyptian Revival Earrings
- Art Deco Egyptian Revival Enamel Earrings with Turquoise
- Earrings feature brass stamping of pharaoh with painted enamel in green, yellow and black.
- Turquoise surmounts are decorated with filigree ball details and feature original screw back style finding
- Earrings measure 1.625" x 1".
- Made in the 1920s - 1940s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!