Turquoise Bolo and Buckle Set Wilford and Lena Quandelacy
- Turquoise Bolo and Buckle Set by Wilford and Lena Quandelacy
- Vibrant blue turquoise set into silver depicting a crescent moon and star with a scimitar, a variation of the Shriner emblem.
- Bola centerpiece measures 2" x 2.75". Bola cord measures 36" in length with 2" silver end pieces.
- Buckle measures 2.25" x 3".
- Reverse of both items marked " L + W Quandelacy - Zuni " for Wilford and Lena Quandelacy. Reverse of bolo marked "Bennett - Pat. Pend".
- Made from 1975 - 1990.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!