Turquoise Three Stone Bracelet by Anna Begay
- Navajo Turquoise Three Stone Sterling Silver Bracelet
- Three large rectangular turquoise cabochons are set into scalloped bezels accented with twisted wire and stamped silver buttons.
- Turquoise coloration identifies with that of the Number Eight Turquoise Mine in Nevada.
- Turquoise top section of bracelet measures 1.75" wide and 3.75" across. The three turquoise ovals measure: 22x19mm / 25x20mm / 23x19mm.
- The bracelet band tapers to 0.5" under the wrist.
- Bracelet weighs 82.5 grams.
- Inside of bracelet stamped twice with a conjoined "AB" for Anna Begay and "Sterling".
- Bracelet measures 8" inside diameter, slightly adjustable.
- Made in 1970s - 1990s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!