Trifari Blue Posy Fur Clip
- Trifari Blue Enamel Posy Flower Fur Clip Brooch
- Fur clip features a spray of blue enameled posy flowers secured with a pink bow and accented with crystal colored rhinestones.
- Setting is rhodium plated base metal.
- Reverse of fur clip marked "Trifari" with crown and "Des Pat. 119836".
- Patent granted on April 2 of 1940, #119,836 to Joseph Wuyts
This is a book piece: featured on Page 79 of American Costume Jewelry Art & Industry (N-Z) by Brunialti
- Brooch measures 2.25" 1.5".
- Made in 1940.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: