Trifari 1940s Enamel Corn Fur Clip
- Amazing rare Trifari corn shaped fur clip from the 1940s!
- This piece is a whimsical figural that shows the high end touches of retro Trifari design.
- Measuring 3"x 2" this fur clip is a great size to wear on many fabrics.
- This fur clip is rhodium plated and and the front is hand painted enamel.
- The enamel has a few wear marks (see the last two photos), but is still in very good condition.
- The edges of the cornhusks are set with small clear rhinestones. A few are discolored, but all the original stones are intact.
- The back is stamped with the crown Trifari mark on the fur clip assembly and also a "Pat. Pend" stamp.
- A rare and collectible piece from Trifari, this is the only one we have seen in 30+ years of business!
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!