Towle Sterling Medallion
- Towle Sterling Silver Christmas Medallion.
- This is the seventh in a series of Christmas Medallions by the Towle Silversmiths based upon the Christmas carol "Twelve Days of Christmas" .
- The medallion features "Seven Swans a-Simming" on one side and a decorative motif inspired by the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore on the other.
- Medallion made from sterling silver.
- Made in 1977.
- Includes original box, description card, and fabric pouch.
- Ornament measures 2 3/8" across.
- Item weighs 20.05 grams.
- Swan side of ornament is marked "Towle Sterling 1977".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!