Toshikane Seahorse Necklace and Earrings
- Hand painted porcelain seahorse necklace and earring set.
- Made by the Toshikane company.
- Made in Japan during the 1950s.
- The necklace features seven porcelain seahorses graduated in size. The Seahorses have beautiful detailing with gold highlights.
- Setting is made from Sterling Silver.
- Original hinged box is included. Box has a few spots of light wear.
- Earrings feature original screw back findings.
- Necklace measures 18 1/2" long. Center seahorse measures 3/4" x 1 1/4". Smallest seahorses measure 5/8" x 7/8".
- Earrings measure 5/8" x 7/8".
- Necklace features original filigree hook & push in style clasp.
- Necklace is stamped with three hallmarks on reverse : "SILVER", "JAPAN" and the Japanese Toshikane character logo.
- Earrings are marked "SILVER" on screwback.
- Condition is excellent. The porcelain glaze is glossy and unchipped.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!