Thomas L. Mott Painted Cameo Brooch
- Thomas L. Mott Painted Cameo Brooch
- Brooch features a painted portrait of a woman in a tiered ruffle dress holding a bird? under an oval glass face. Portrait is bordered by small round marcasites.
- Brooch also has loop to attach a pendant bail.
- Setting made from sterling silver.
- Reverse of brooch is marked "TLM (inside a painter's palette) - MADE IN ENGLAND - STERLING" for Thomas L. Mott Company
- Brooch measures 1.75" x 1.625".
- Made in the 1930s - 1950s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: