Itsukushima Shrine Porcelain Tie Tac Japanese
- Japanese Silver Tie Tac brooch of Itsukushima Shrine in the style of Toshikane and Arita.
- Porcelain tile depicts the floating torii gate at Itsukushima Shrine.
- Setting made from silver.
- Tie tac has original clutch.
- Reverse of tie tac marked "SILVER / JAPAN / (fan hallmark with Japanese characters)"
- Brooch measures 0.875 x 0.75".
- Made in the 1940s - 1950s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!