Hans Teppich Flower Brooch
- Hans Teppich Sterling Silver Flower Brooch
- Two flowers made from sterling silver and set with green glass beads.
- Hans Teppich was a German born artist who immigrated to Israel in 1933.
- Reverse of brooch marked ".925 - Made in Israel - Teppich - untranslated hebrew text"
- Brooch is in good condition, the silver has a matte finish that has patinated over time.
- Brooch weighs 7.7 grams.
- Brooch measures 1.5" x 2.25".
- Made in Israel in the 1930s - 1940s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!