Taxco 980 Quetzalcoatl Bracelet
- Taxco 980 Silver Quetzalcoatl Cuff Bracelet
- Handmade early Taxco bracelet features two Quetzalcoatl entwined with silver balls.
- Bracelet weighs 49.7 grams.
- Reverse marked "TAXCO - 980" [Made in Taxco Mexico - 98% silver purity (sterling is 92.5% silver)]. No silversmith hallmark.
- Center silver ball has some small dents.
- Bracelet measures 6.5" x 1.25"w x 0.5"d.
- Made in the 1930s-40s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!