Sterling Silver Mexican Bracelet by Reveri
- Sterling Silver Mexican Geometric Link Bracelet by Reveri
- Reveri was a silver workshop founded by Reveriano and Maria Castillo in 1952 in Taxco, Mexico.
- Bracelet features original push in style clasp and safety chain.
- Reverse of clasp marked "STERLING - 1 -TAXCO - MEXICO - R inside a C". There is also an applied round plaque with the Taxco eagle hallmark.
- Bracelet weighs 44 grams.
- Bracelet measures 7.5" x 0.625".
- Made in the 1950s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!