Sterling Silver Dancing People Chatelaine Brooch
- Sterling Silver Dancing People Chatelaine Brooch
- Chatelaine style brooch with two brooches of dancing people connected by silver chains with a dangling charm of a kissing couple.
- Reverse of largest brooch has an oval plaque marked "STERLING".
- Brooch weighs 14 grams.
- Measurements : 4 ppl - 1.5" x 1.25" / 2 ppl - 1.25" x 0.75" / kissing ppl - 0.75" x 0.75" / chains - 5".
- Made in the 1940s - 1950s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!