Sterling Silver Filigree Bird Earrings
- Delicate Silver earrings featuring flowers and birds framed by a twisted border of filigree.
- Handmade in Sterling Silver.
- These earrings likely date from the 1960s - 1970s.
- Possibly made in Mexico.
- Each earring is stamped 925 on reverse. (Stamp is slightly mis-struck)
- The earrings are symmetrical, with one bird per earring.
- The earring surmounts are handmade pierced style ear wires, with a silver flower sitting in front of the earlobe.
- The earrings measure 2 1/4" long x 1 1/4" wide.
- Each earring weighs 4.9 grams.