Staret Clown Brooch
- Staret Rainbow Clown Brooch
- Multi color enameled rhinestone clown face.
- Setting made from gold plated base metal with original safety clasp style pin catch.
- Set with crystal color rhinestones.
- Original enamel is in good condition. Enamel slightly worn in spots, i.e: tip of nose, points of eyes.
- Signed "Staret" plaque on reverse.
- Brooch is featured on pg. 56 of "
American Costume Jewelry: Art & Industry, 1935-1950, N-Z" by Brunialti.
- Brooch measures 2" x 3".
- Made in 1942.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!