Staret Rainbow Clown / Jester Face Brooch
- Large figural face of a clown or jester.
- Manufactured in the 1940s.
- Signed "Staret" plaque on reverse.
- Collectible and rare design from a sought after company.
- Base metal cast setting with original safety clasp style pin back.
- Set with Crystal color rhinestones.
- Original enamel is in good condition. Enamel slightly worn in spots, i.e: tip of nose, points of eyes.
- Fun vibrant colors. Bright sparkly rhinestones.
- Pin Back measures 1 1/4".
- Brooch measures 2" x 3".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!