Spanish Civil War Medal
- Spanish issued Medal of Morocco from the Spanish Civil War of 1936-1939.
- The medal of the Volunteers of Melilla, granted to volunteer infantry units of the Spanish Army, The Fuerzas Regulares Indígenas, largely recruited in the cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
- Melilla is a Spanish autonomous city located on the northwest coast of Africa, sharing a border with Morocco.
- One side of medal depicts the coat of arms of Melilla, The other side has the date of the start of the Civil War "17 de Julio 1936" and the inscription "ciudad de Melilla al merito".
- Issued in 1941.
- The medal is silver plated copper with colored enamel accents and hangs from the original blue ribbon attached to a brass bar pin.
- Measurements: crown and medal 2.25" x 1.25", with ribbon 4.75" long.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!