Norwegian Filigree Solje Brooch
- Antique Solje / Bunad Filigree Brooch
- From the studio of Pedar Arnesen Lie.
- Made of 830 silver.
- Made in Christiana (Oslo), Norway - dated 1890.
- Marked on reverse - "P.LIE 13 1/4 1890" - "CHRISTIANA 77"
- Brooch measures 2.5" wide x 3.5" long.
- Brooch weighs 33 grams.
- Two pointed dangles missing, one at the midpoint of the brooch on each side.
- Brooch has wonderful detail and shimmy.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!