Silver Spider Cowrie Shell Brooch Set
- Silver Spider Cowrie Shell Brooch Set
- Handmade in the Navajo style.
- Made from 1950s - 1970s.
- Settings made from Sterling Silver.
- Each spider is set with a cowrie shell body and a red coral head.
- Each brooch measures : 1 7/8" x 2"
- No hallmarks found.
- Sold as a set.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: