Enamel Ball Hatpin
- Victorian Enameled Ball Hatpin
- Hatpin is decorated with filigree wire and green, blue and white enamel in a floral design.
- The design is accented with four small faceted red glass stones.
- Made from a silver gilt metal alloy.
- Hatpin weighs 6.3 grams.
- Hatpin measures 7" total length.
- Hatpin and stem unmarked.
- Made in the late 1800s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: