Silson Top Hat Locket Face Fur Clip
- Figure with Top Hat and Tuxedo Locket Face Fur Clip by Silson.
- A figure with a hand painted tuxedo and top hat carrying a swinging cane. The jacket lapel is set with one red rhinestone.
- Face of figure opens to reveal a round locket compartment.
- Setting made from gold plated base metal.
- Reverse of fur clip marked "SILSON Patented".
- See last two photos for picture of patent application Oct. 30, 1940.
- Fur clip measures 3.25" x 1.25".
- Made in the 1940s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!