Schreiner of New York Olivine Brooch
- Made by Schreiner of New York.
- Made between 1955-1965.
- Set with unfoiled Olivine and Colorado color rhinestones and accented with foil backed Light Amethyst and Aqua color rhinestones.
- Many of the rhinestones are set inverted.
- All stones are original and the brooch is in excellent condition.
- Brooch measures 2 1/4" wide.
- Reverse marked Schreiner New York
- Setting is a dark gunmetal plated base metal.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!