Schreiner Orchid Trembler Brooch
- Schreiner of New York Orchid Flower Trembler Brooch
- This gorgeous brooch is a stylized rendition of an orchid cluster. Two of the flowers are mounted on a coiled spring allowing them to "tremble" as the wearer moves.
- Brooch features classic Schreiner stone setting techniques. All rhinestones are prong set and some are set reversed with the pointy end creating texture.
- Some of the rhinestones are unfoiled.
- Reverse of brooch has soldered oval plaque stamped "SCHREINER NEW YORK".
- Trembler springs are original and in good condition.
- Pin back features original safety catch.
- This brooch was made in the late 1950s.
- Brooch measures 4" x 2.5".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!