Schreiner Fuchsia Flower Brooch
- Made by Schreiner of New York (unsigned).
- Made between 1955-1965.
- Set with beautiful unfoiled Fuchsia, Light Rose and Olivine Rhinestones. The central ring of small Fuchsia rhinestones are foiled and set in closed cups.
- Many of the rhinestones are set inverted.
- Features unique large keystone shaped Fuchsia rhinestones under the petals.
- All stones are original and the brooch is in excellent condition.
- Brooch measures 2 3/4" wide.
- Pin stem measures 2 1/2" long.
- Setting is a gold plated base metal.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!