Schiaparelli Blue and Green Bracelet with Iridescent Leaves
- Made by Schiaparelli (signed with script mark).
- Made in the 1950s.
- The bracelet is set with large unfoiled deep Blue and Green glass cabochon stones. These are accented with iridescent molded glass leaves and smaller round Grey Aurora Borealis foiled rhinestones
- Setting is base metal with a dark gunmetal plating.
- Bracelet measures 7 1/2" long and 2" wide.
- Large oval stones measure 1" x 3/4".
- Features original hidden box style clasp in good condition.
- Original safety chain and clasp, measures 2 1/4".