Satsuma Necklace and Bracelet Set
- 19th century Satsuma Necklace and Bracelet Set
- Delightful design featuring round, octagonal and lobed Satsuma medallions decorated with detailed flowers and birds.
- The setting is a gold tone metal.
- The necklace measures 16" x 0.5". The center pendant medallion measures 1" and the central medallion with two birds measures 0.625".
- The bracelet measures 7" x 0.5". The clasp measures 0.625".
- The necklace has the original spring ring style clasp. The bracelet has the original embellished push in style clasp.
- Reverse of all pieces stamped with the Shimazu mark.
- Made in the 1880s in Japan.
- Sold as a set.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!