Rose Cut Diamond Ring
- Rose cut five stone diamond ring.
- This ring is what we refer to as a "marriage". The top part of the ring with the diamonds was originally made in the late 1800s. In the 1940's the original ring top was added to an elegant 14kt yellow gold band.
- The top of the ring is 18kt white gold and features five irregularly shaped faceted diamonds.
- The center diamond is roughly a 4x3mm pear shape and the four side stones are oval like ranging from 3mm to 2.5mm.
- The ring band is 14kt yellow gold featuring gold balls at either end of the diamonds and a grooved shank.
- The top of the ring measures 5.5mm wide and tapers under the finger to 1.9mm.
- The top of the diamond measures 5mm from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6 3/4.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!