Art Deco Czechoslovakian Red Glass Necklace
- Amazing Art Deco Czechoslovakian red glass necklace.
- This necklace features chevron shaped faceted opaque red glass pieces.
- Each glass piece is prong set in an open back setting.
- The color of the glass pieces is a beautiful tomato red.
- The setting is made from brass with a light silver plating. Silver plating is worn in spots.
- The necklace measures 15 1/4" long and 3/8" wide.
- The necklace has the original spring ring style clasp.
- The clasp o-ring is stamped "czecholov".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!