Red and Crystal Art Deco Necklace
- Gorgeous Art Deco era open back crystal necklace.
- Necklace features red half moon shaped crystals and clear round and square crystals.
- Each red crystal is 5/8" x 1/2". The round crystals are 3/8" in diameter.
- All stones are prong set.
- Necklace is 17" long.
- Necklace features original spring ring style clasp.
- Necklace was made in the late 1920s - 1930s.
- Setting and chain are rhodium plated. Clasp and connecting jump rings are rhodium plated brass and show some wear to the plating.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!