Pietra Dura Stickpin
- A gorgeous early 1900s Sterling Silver stickpin set with a piece of Italian Pietra Dura.
- Pietra Dura is a very old inlay technique that uses semi-precious gems and hardstone slices to create pictures. The surface is smooth and level, different from mosaic technique.
- This stickpin has a floral scene in blue, white, and pink that is sent into a black background.
- The Sterling Silver frame has beautiful detailing, the interior design is polished and the border is textured with tiny lines.
- The head of this stickpin measures 1"long x 5/8" wide, the pin is 2 3/4" long.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!