Sterling Silver Scent Bottle Flask Case with Glass Bottle by Crisford and Norris
- Antique Edwardian Sterling Silver Scent / Smelling Salts Bottle Flask Case with Glass Bottle by Crisford and Norris Birmingham 1910
- Sterling silver hinged case with a woman's face and floral design on each side.
- The case features a hinged lid and panel that opens to secure perfume bottle.
- A makers mark of "C & N" - indicates Crisford and Norris. The hallmarks of an anchor, a lion and lower case "l" indicate that this is sterling silver and was made in Birmingham England in 1910.
- The top of lid has engraved "M".
- The silver case measures 2 1/4" x 2 3/8" x 1".
- The glass bottle measures 1 1/8" x 1 3/4" x 1/2".
- The glass bottle has what is likely the original stopper. The stopper has a chip in the top, but seals securely. We have not attempted to remove the stopper from the bottle.
- The glass bottle has red thread wrapped around the neck.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!