Etruscan Revival Pearl Compartment Ring
Antique Etruscan Revival Pearl Compartment Locket Ring
- An elongated marquis shape setting with gold flowers, scrollwork and dots that contains a glass fronted compartment on the underside of the ring. The ring band also has delicate engravings.
- Set with nine natural seed pearls that are graduated in size from 3mm - 1mm.
- This is likely a brooch that was converted to a ring sometime before 1950. There is a mark on the underside of the ring that could have been where a brooch hinge was removed.
- Ring top tests as 14kt gold, ring band tests as 10kt gold
- The inside of the ring shank is marked "EK".
- The ring top measures 45mm x 16mm. The locket opening on the underside of the ring is 8mm x 20mm. The ring band is 3mm wide.
- Ring weighs 6.2 grams.
- Ring top made in the 1860s - 1880s, converted to a ring at some point prior to 1950.
- Ring is a size 6.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!