Rhinestone Filigree Headband Tiara
- Rhinestone Filigree Headband Tiara
- Made in the 1920s - 1940s.
- Made from gold tone filigree accented with colored glass stones and crystal colored rhinestones.
- Possibly a theatrical or costume piece.
- Each end has loop to secure with bobby pins or ribbon.
- Metal is flexible and can be formed to fit.
- Headband measures 12.25" end to end x 1" wide.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!