Micro Mosaic Sword Jabot Brooch
- Beautiful Italian Micro Mosaic sword jabot brooch.
- This brooch features a dove and floral motif composed of multiple colors of handcut glass tesserae tiles.
- The tesserae are well cut and intricately inlaid. The central circular plaque with the dove is only 1/4" wide.
- The setting is made from .800 silver.
- Made in the late 1800s.
- Brooch measures 4" long in total.
- The mosaic inlaid hilt is 1 5/8" long x 1 1/8" wide.
- The scabbard fits snugly and securely onto the pin stem.