Miriam Haskell Rhinestone Flower Brooch
- Miriam Haskell Rhinestone Flower Brooch
- Brooch features classic Haskell styling with detailed gold tone flower stampings hand wired to bright crystal colored rhinestone elements.
- Made in the 1950s - 1960s.
- Brooch measures 2" x 2".
- Setting is made from gold tone plated brass.
- Original pin catch in good working condition.
- Brooch marked on reverse with oval plaque stamped "Miriam Haskell".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!