Miriam Haskell Pearl Earrings
- Miriam Haskell Pearl Earrings
- Hand wired faux pearls and delicate rhinestones adorn stamped brass filigree frames.
- The earring surmount has an abstract blossom design.
- The earrings feature the original clip back finding.
- The earring clips are stamped "MIRIAM HASKELL".
- Condition is very good. No loose wires present.
- Earrings measure 1.25" x 2.5"
- Made in the late 1950s - 1960s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!