Miriam Haskell Beaded Earring
- Miriam Haskell hand beaded pastel flower earrings.
- Earrings are from the late 1950s.
- The beads are a mix of pale blue, pink, green, and white, creating a subtle ombre effect.
- The center of the earring is accented with a prong set pink rhinestone.
- The earrings measure 1 1/2" x 1".
- The earrings are signed on the reverse. "MIRIAM HASKELL" is stamped into the clip earrings back.
- These earrings are in good condition with original wiring and clip backs.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!