Mexican Silver Crescent Bracelet RTA
- Mexican Silver Crescent Bracelet
- Setting is made from sterling silver.
- Bracelet features original push in style clasp with a safety chain. Clasp is secure and in good condition.
- One of the black stones has been replaced.
- Reverse of clasp is marked [ 925 - PY33 - Hecho en Mexico - RTA ]
- 925 - Sterling Silver
- PY33 - Either a design number or a post 1979 hallmark: P is first letter of town, Y is first letter of maker, 33 indicates the 33rd silversmith to register at that town's office.
- RTA - unidentified, however this mark has been found on other traditionally Pineda designs.
- Bracelet measures 6.5" long and 1.5" wide.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!