Mexican Silver Bird Brooch
- Mexican Silver Bird Brooch - Rhinestone Rosie
- Cast silver brooch featuring a Cockatoo parrot or a Quetzal bird with a turquoise eye.
- The eye is set with a 3mm turquoise cabochon.
- Likely made sometime between 1950s - 70s.
- Brooch measures 4.5" x 1.25".
- The brooch weighs 21 grams.
- Marked on reverse "SILVER MEXICO".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!