Mexican Silver and Black Onyx Bar Necklace
- Mexican Silver and Black Onyx Bar Necklace
- This necklace is inspired by an earlier Enrique Ledesma design.
- The necklace measures 15.75"in length. Each inlaid silver panel measure 0.75" x 0.25".
- Necklace was likely made in the late 1970s or 1980s.
- Has original push in style clasp, which closes securely.
- The reverse of the clasp is stamped with five hallmarks : TS-22, script "SB", 925, sterling, and Mexico.
- The necklace weighs 105 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!