Matisse Turquoise Enamel Bracelet and Earring Set
- Matisse copper and turquoise enamel Pear Leaf shadowbox design bracelet and earring set.
- Made between 1954-1964.
- Turquoise colored enamel is in excellent condition.
- Bracelet is a spring loaded clamper style.
- The bracelet spring is original and in good condition.
- Earrings feature original clip back finding.
- Earrings measure 1 1/4" x 7/8".
- Bracelet measures 7/8" wide and has a 6 3/4" interior diameter.
- Bracelet is marked "©Matisse" on the inside of the hinge.
- Each earring is marked "©Matisse" on the clip backing.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!