Margot de Taxco Black and White Enamel Earrings
- Margot de Taxco black and white enamel swirl earrings.
- Made in the early 1950s.
- Sterling Silver setting.
- Black and White enamels feature gold confetti.
- Signed "Margot de Taxco" "5752" "sterling made in mexico" "10 eagle".
- Earrings measure 1 3/8" x 3/4" wide.
- Earrings feature original clip earring backs.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!