Lucite Lily Flower Brooch 1930s
- Lucite Lily Flower Brooch
- Made in the 1930s .
- Flower petals are handmade from molded lucite and has light yellow painted enamel highlights.
- The flower is accented with crystal colored rhinestones and painted enamel leaves.
- The color of the lucite flower is a transparent pale yellow/pink.
- The setting is gold plated base metal.
- This brooch is large and the petals are made from sturdy 3/16" lucite.
- Brooch measures 3"x4".
- Condition is very good. The green enamel on the leaves has light wear.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!