Kalevala Koru Brooch Finland
- Kalevala Koru Bronze Brooch
- Brooch is a stylized depiction of a traditional shield. The design features raised knobs with cutout sections and decorative stamping.
- Reverse of brooch stamped "MADE IN FINLAND" and "KK" in circle for Kalevala Koru.
- Brooch cast from bronze. Brooch weighs 12 grams.
- Original pin stem and C-hook style catch are in good condition.
- Brooch measures 1.75" across.
- Made in the 1950s - 1960s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!