Carved Jade Ring with Seed Pearls
- Carved green Jade ring with a delicate seed pearl surround in a Sterling Vermeil setting.
- Beautiful green jade oval that is pierced and carved with a floral design.
- The seed pearls are strung on a fine silver wire and secured by leaves extending from the shoulders of the ring.
- The shoulders of the setting feature a small bird with vines and leaves.
- This ring was likely made in the late 1920s or early 1930s.
- The setting is gold washed Sterling Silver and is unmarked.
- The top of the ring measures 7/8" x 5/8".
- The ring is a size 6.25.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!