- Vibrant Green Jade cabochon earrings set in 14kt yellow gold.
- Earrings feature original wire clip finding style.
- These earrings were handmade between 1940 and 1960.
- Each earring has three oval 6x8mm jade cabochons surrounded by swirling gold ribbons.
- Each earring measures 7/8" x 5/8".
- The earrings weigh 4.8 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!