Jadeite with Pearl Halo Antique Ring
- Jadeite with Pearl Halo Antique Ring
- A beautiful vibrant green Jadeite cabochon surrounded by seventeen seed pearls set in 14kt yellow gold.
- The center stone is set with a mille grain embelished bezel and the pearls are held in by delicate prong settings.
- Ring is a size 6.
- Jadeite cabochon measures 8x10 mm, the seed pearls measure 1.5mm.
- Interior of ring band marked "K14".
- Ring shank measures 2mm wide.
- Ring weighs 2.6 grams.
- Made in the late 1800 - early 1900s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!