Deer Hoof Riding Crop Brooch
- 1900s Riding Crop brooch with a Deer hoof at the end.
- Made from two tone 14kt gold. The crop handle is yellow gold with white gold accents and the hoof is yellow gold.
- This brooch is handcrafted and beautifully detailed.
- The brooch measures 1-1/2" long.
- Features an antique lever safety catch, first pat. 1901.
- Weighs 1.1 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!