Hattie Carnegie Trembler Brooch Set
- Hattie Carnegie Trembler Brooch Set
- Made in the 1950s.
- Matte faux pearls and rhinestones set into a gold plated setting of leaves and flowers.
- Brooch has three "trembling" flowers on springs. Each earring has one "trembling" flower on a spring. All trembler springs are in good original condition.
- Brooch measures 2 3/4" x 2 1/4".
- Earrings measure 1" x 1 1/2".
- Earrings are clip back.
- Earrings and brooch hallmarked on the reverse with plaques stamped "Hattie Carnegie".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for! **