Green Cabochon and Rhinestone Necklace
- Green Glass Cabochon and Rhinestone Necklace
- Made in the 1920s - 1930s.
- Setting made from silver plated brass.
- Stones are bezel set in closed back links.
- Necklace features original hidden box style push in clasp
- Reverse of necklace has flower design imprinted on links.
- Necklace measures 15.5" long.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: